Custom Web Design
Need a website?
You’re in the right place to learn more and get started!
All of our websites are designed from scratch unless otherwise specified. First, we start with a framework — think of it as your bones, your skeletal structure, that keeps everything together. It is essential for function but it doesn’t reflect how you look outwardly.
We’ll be using the best bones in the business.
Your site will be custom designed on WordPress’s most powerful Divi framework from a blank slate to match your brand and vision. We’ll go through a process of selecting the right colors, fonts, images and content to include as we custom build your site from the ground up.
You’ll have everything you need to be successful with your website we’re done.
What you’ll get…
Custom Web Design from Scratch on Divi Framework
- Divi Theme installed including a license for the most popular WordPress theme in the world
- Ultimate Visual Page Builder
- Every part of your website is customizable
- Latest WordPress software
- Responsive & mobile design
- Easy to update instruction videos built into the back-end for those seeking future in-house maintenance
- A large collection of professional plugins & modules for Divi framework (a $500 value, available at no additional charge)
Themeforest Theme Customization *
- Latest WordPress software
- Responsive & mobile design (if offered in the theme)
* Additional license fee required. Fees vary depending on the theme you choose.
yes, all this too.
- All marketing and design resources on Envato Elements to use ($500 value, free)
- Access to all images on Twenty20, who have been helping leading brands and agencies get a fresh, authentic alternative to traditional stock photos. The library of millions of images is by turns, beautiful, bold, candid, raw, and natural.
- One basic logo design (using Google fonts)
- Free domain name
- Free WordPress plugin installations
- Twitter / Facebook / LinkedIn / Instagram setup
- Image gallery
- Header sliders
- Contact form
- SEO tags added
- Social Media plugins installed
- Blog configuration
- Newsletter configuration
- Event calendar
- Google Analytics hooked up
- Image & video optimization for web
- Your logo & brand on the login page & back-end pages (rather than WordPress’s)
- Quality assurance / bug free code
On average, a custom web design project ranges from $1,750 to $5,000 and takes between two and four weeks to complete. After our initial conversation to assess your needs, you’ll receive a project scope to sign off on before work begins. We are currently booking two weeks out for new projects. Typically, it takes a week or two for clients to gather all of the information we need. During that time, we can handle all necessary administrative work.
Payments accepted securely online (or by check upon request).
Standard Site Design Pricing
You get a fully-customized, easily-navigable website that includes landing and additional pages, contact forms, images, social media integration and more.
- 50% deposit to start, balance due at launch
- Up to 7 website pages ($1,750 total, $875 deposit)
- 7-10 website pages ($2,250 total, $1,125 deposit)
- 10+ website pages ($2,500+ total, $1,250 deposit)
- (Optional) Custom logo design ($100 per mockup round, 3 designs to choose from per round)
Need to add a feature outside of the scope of your web design project?
- Hourly rate for a la carte services (anything outside of a scoped web design project) ($100/hr)
Sometimes, less is more. For the minimalist-minded, a comprehensive, fully-functional landing page may meet your needs.
- Power-landing page design ($999)
- A-la-carte page design ($200/page)
For clients in the business of selling products or services, a streamlined eCommerce site is a must.
- eCommerce (starting at $3,500+)
Web Assessment Pricing
Websites need to be updated from time to time. If you haven’t upgraded your website in the past three years, a kaleidaweb report will tell you what changes you need to make on your site to deliver better results.
- Up to 10 website pages ($150)
- 10-20 website pages ($250)
- 25+ website pages ($350)
Curious about what an organized Web Design process from start to finish looks like? Watch the video and visit kaleidaweb’s Web Design Project Board on Trello. Dani curated this board to help optimize workflow and communication with clients. It’s also hooked into InVision (the other tool we’ll use) for design feedback.
There’s just one place to see all communication, dates, feedback and screens. No more emails back and forth and tracking down files in multiple locations. Check out the process and example card. Each milestone is checked off only after everyone is happy with the progress at that point. There are options to give feedback at each step. You can also look ahead to see what to expect.
Web Design doesn’t have to be complicated and this is our best effort to make it easy for everyone. Let’s get started today! You’ll receive a copy of your own custom Project Board and we’ll go through it together.
Having a maintenance plan for your WordPress website protects your website by providing backups, security scans, important critical updates, malware scans, performance updates and much more. It provides insurance for your online investment. You will never lose important web data due to a hack or crash.
Your social media content is always beautifully integrated and cross-posted to keep your website and social media feeds current without having to update each channel manually.
We are devoted to developing custom WordPress sites while mastering the popular Divi, Genesis and Avada frameworks. We maintain a curated collection of professional plugins, modules and components to use on your new web venture and we’re always testing the newest releases for our clients.